Tree Removal Philadelphia
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Philadelphia County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Philadelphia Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Leo’s Tree Care crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Mary C. – North Wales, PA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jack was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Doug B. – Chalfont, PA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Chris D. – Ambler, PA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Bala Cynwyd, PA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Philadelphia Tree Service
Once trees die, they stick out like sore thumbs, making your property look unappealing and lose value. Removing the trees, however, creates space for new healthy trees. If trees keep dropping branches on your compound, they will endanger you and your family – the moment arborists confirm that there is no way to fix the problem, investing in tree removal will be the best step to improve safety.
While tree removals may be complicated to homeowners, it is one of the easiest procedures for our professional team. Depending on how big your tree is, we will bring machinery capable of making the entire process safe – if your tree is too heavy, we will bring a crane to help us with controlling the tree. Working with our team eliminates the need to worry about the surrounding utilities and buildings.
Tree Removal is a Job for Professionals
Tree removal is a risky procedure. Even the slightest mistakes could leave you with damages that you need to pay for. In addition to improving safety when removing a tree, professionals offer the following benefits:
Saves You Money
Two major risks are often associated with tree removals – significant injuries and property damages. If you are handling tree removal as a DIY project, there is always the probability of the tree falling in the direction you do not want it to – if it falls on you, you will end up with broken limbs and if it lands on your house, you will end up with damages.
Hospital bills and property repair costs can take a lot of money out of your bank account. Working with tree removal professionals, however, keeps you away from the procedure, helping you avoid injuries. Using modern machinery and years of experience, professionals will ensure your tree falls in the right direction, with zero chances of property damage. This saves you a lot of money.
They May Help You Save Your Tree
In some cases, trees that appear like they should be removed can be saved. Working with professionals will keep you from getting rid of a tree whose health can be restored with fertilization, watering, pesticides, or medications. Professional arborists are good at diagnosing trees and determining the best solutions to their problems.
They Help with Stump Removal
With time, tree stumps tend to turn into safety hazards. If glass grows over the tree stump, you might end up tripping on it at night and breaking a leg. Working with professionals when removing a tree allows you to get rid of the tree stump too.
When Should You Invest in Tree Removal?
To know whether it is time to invest in removing a tree, watch out for the following signs:
- The tree is completely dead
- The tree has an untreatable health condition that could spread to neighboring trees
- Your tree is messing yoru concrete floor with its roots
- You have a tree that is dropping branches on your compound now and then and there is no way to stop this problem
- The space allocated to the tree is becoming too small and the tree has resulted in pushing against your walls, leading to damages
- You are being kept from working on a new property improvement project – say, building a new garage or a swimming pool – by a tree that is standing in your way
Who Benefits from Tree Removal
In Philadelphia, the following property owners enjoy the benefits of tree removals:
- Homeowners with trees standing in the way of property improvement
- Property owners with trees whose roots are damaging concrete floors
- Those with dead trees on their compounds
- Homeowners with trees carrying communicable health problems
- Those with trees dropping leaves, thorns, and branches in their otherwise clean compounds
- Property owners with trees that are pressing (and denting) walls, windows and doors
- Property owners with trees that pose a risk of falling unexpectedly
As long as you are removing a tree for a valid reason, you will always benefit from the procedure.